Shop wall clock with fast delivery and free shipping. The wall clock is made of environmentally friendly plywood and has a smooth surface.
Enjoy ✓Free Shipping Worldwide! ✓Limited Time Sale ✓Easy Return.
1. Find a Blank Wall, put the nails on the place where is going to place the Clock.
2. Hang the clock on te nail
3. Hanging the center hole of the scale on the movement shaft
4. Cut off the extra parts according tp your needs.
5. Let the corresponding positions on the scale coincide withe each other
6. Mark the Places for the numbers with a pen
7. Take out the mirrored arcylic numbers and tear off the double-side tape on the back.
8. Paste arcylic numbers on the corresponding black numbers.
9. Remove the tape on the back of the black numbers.
10. Paste the numbers one by one to the Corresponding Marked Place.
11. Remove the protective film from all digital surfaces.
12. Install the hour hand and align it at 12 o'clock.
13. Install the minute Hand and tighten the nut.
14. Adjust the time clockwise with the gear adjuster.
15. Install a AA Battery ( NOT INCLUDED ) in the right direction.
16. Hanging the disc in place.
Stylish and modern clock. The silver alloyed clock parts give your room a chic and modern look.
Runs calm and smoothly. The high-quality large wall clock engine provides an accurate and smooth run you like to see all day in your living room.
The DIY clock is a great solution for empty wall spaces you want to give a feature. The eye-catcher can lift an entire room and make it more beautiful. It can be placed perfectly as TV wall decor, as living room decoration or in a bedroom.
Comprehensible installation of the frameless clock. You can also easily extend or reduce the gap between the DIY clock parts to adjust the clock to any room specific properties.
WARM TIPS: Dear buyer, due to lighting effect, monitors' brightness, manual measurement etc., there could be some slight differences in the color and size between the photo and the actual item. For the sizes, please allow 1-3cm size error due to manual measurement. Thanks for visiting!